Dear friends, we know that you´re all wanting for more information about Julián Lara, so this section has been done for you to know every magazine, newspaper and TV show where Julián has been. To read every press release click on the link and it will take you directly to the "press release", then you can click "Back" to continue reading the rest of the links. Well, we let you take this ride of Julián Lara in the media.
INTERVIEW WITH JULIÁN LARA IN THE ANDALUSIAN MAGAZINE "ANDALUCIA JOVEN"
JULIAN LARA, WAS ASKING FOR VOTES FROM THE PAGES OF THE NEWSPAPER
JULIAN LAR A WAS INTERVIEWED ON JANUARY 9 BY PEPE DA ROSA IN CANAL SUR RADIO . JULIAN LARA WAS ASKING FOR EVERYONE'S VOTES IN ORDER TO BE ONE OF THE FINALISTS IN THE CONTEST " YOUR BIG BREAK " HOSTED BY THE NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT AND PETER JACKSON , HERE YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO OF THE INTERVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCvk7PglPJc OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR JULIAN LARA, PLEASE, CLICK HERE: http://www.your-big-break.com/entry/10738
"Julian Lara wants to shoot a short with Peter Jackson," El Correo de Andalucía : http://www.elcorreoweb.es/cultura/080167/julianlara
"Julian Lara, looking for the big zombie hit", 20 Minutos : http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/600884/0/lara/zombis/jackson/
Julian Lara is interviewed in Canal Sur Radio with Pepe da Rosa on saturday 9 at 1 pm. Julian Lara is interviewed in Canal Sur Radio with Rafael Cremades on sunday 10 at 9:45 am.
JULIÁN LARA AND PATRICIA TORO ARE INTERVIEWED IN THE NEXT ISSUE OF THE
Next wednesday 14 at 3:30 pm, Julian Lara will be interviewed on Radio
José Manuel Serrano Cueto book "Zombie Evolution"and
PRESS "SWEET BLOOD"
JULIAN LARA IS INTERVIEWED IN THE APRIL ISSUE OF THE SCIFIWORLD
JULIAN LARA IN NEWSPAPER ABC (click to view .PDF)
JULIAN LARA AND LISA ROD WERE ATTENDING THE EVENT OF THE DAY OF THE CITY OF SEVILLA ON MAY 30TH, THE PLACE WAS FULL OF IMPORTANT PEOPLE OF THE POLITICS AND CULTURE, AMONG THEM WAS THE MAJOR OF SEVILLA MR. ALFREDO SÁNCHEZ MONTESEIRÍN AND ONE OF OUR MOST IMPORTANT SEVILLIAN ACTRESS IN THE WORLD: PAZ VEGA, WHO WAS ONE OF THE AWARDED PERSONS IN THE EVENT.
HERE YOU CAN SEE THE PICTURES OF THE RECENT VISIT OF JULIAN LARA AND HIS ENTOURAGE TO THE VILLAGE OF HIGUERA DE LA SIERRA (HUELVA) WHERE WERE SCREENED TWO JULIÁN'S MOVIES: EVIL NIGHT AND KILLING TWICE. AS YOU SEE
JULIÁN LARA (28-12-07 SIERRA MADRILEÑA)
REVIEW "DEADHUNTER: SEVILLIAN ZOMBIES"
JULIAN LARA WAS INTERVIEWED ON CANAL SUR RADIO NEXT SATURDAY, DECEMBER
JULIÁN WAS INTERVIEWED AGAIN ON NOVEMBER 20, 2007, IN "EL CLUB DE LA
-Julian was interviewed by Pepe da Rosa in his TV programme on CRN Giralda, on friday october 26, 2007, because of the promotion of "Killing Twice".
Julián was interviewed on the programme "Todos a 100" of La Sexta TV
Julián Lara was interviewed on the TV programme Andalucía Directo, aired on the Canal Sur TV channel on september 26th, where Julián talked about the "Killing Twice" premiere.
-Julián Lara was interviewed by Patricia Gosálvez on the radio show "No somos nadie" on M80 Radio, next tuesday october 2nd at 9 am. Tune it in Sevilla on 94.8 FM, and for the rest of cities look for your dial on
Julián Lara was interviewed in Radio Sevilla, on monday, october 1st, at 7 pm on the radio show "El Club de la Tarde" hosted by Pedro Preciado and Miguel Doña. Tune it on 103.2 on Radio Sevilla and also in Radio Huelva.
CORREO DE ANDALUCIA 23/09/2007
NEWSPAPER LA RAZON 17 SEPTEMBER
-NEWSPAPER ABC 13/09/2007
-The premiere of "Killing Twice" appears on the local newspaper "La Voz de
Julián Lara was interviewed along with Jesús Gallardo in Localia TV by Inés Porro on september 12th, 2007, becuase of the premiere of "Killing Twice" on the Sitges Film Festival.
Julián Lara and Calamator are interviewed for the news reporters of the channel CRN Giralda on september 13th due to the premiere of "Killing Twice" next month in the Sitges Film Festival.
Julián was interviewed on june 25th, 2007, on local station Sevilla TV, on the programme "La noche a medias" because of the upcoming premiere of his last movie "Killing Twice".
JULIAN LARA ON FOTOGRAMAS MARCH 2007
-Super Pop, numbre 752, January 2007.
-Newspaper Academy of Cinema , number 127, October 2006.
Julián Lara is back again on the "2000 Maniacos" magazine, this time is because of the presentation of his book "Directed by" and the trailer of his upcoming horror movie: "Killing Twice" on the last San Sebastian Horror Film Festival.
Column dedicated to Julián Lara on thursday, november 2nd on "El Diario Vasco".
Julián will make a presentation of his book "Directed by" at the FNAC in San Sebastián on thursday, november 2 at 16:00 hours within the activities of the Horror and Fantasy Film Festival that will take place this days in the city, where Julián will be attending from october 31 until november 3. There will be the premiere screening of the new Julián Lara's movie: "Killing Twice".
Julián Lara appears along with the awarded hip hop singer Haze on the teenager spanish magazine Super Pop, here they talk about his musical contribution to the movie as well as his performance as an actor in "Killing Twice".
-Last interview with Julián Lara on the FREEK magazine, issue number 27 from october, released in the Sitges Film Festival.
-Julián Lara is interviewed on the newspaper El Mundo, on the andalusian edition, on september 15th. In this interview Julián talks about his filmography and about his book "Directed by" as well.
-Report about the shooting of "Killing Twice" on the "Alcalá News" newspaper from september 8th, 2006.
-New about the shooting of "Kiling Twice" on the "Alcalá Voice newspaper", september 8th 2006.
-Julián has been collaborating as a critic of cinema on the TV programme "Sevilla Daily" in SevillaTV from march until june 2006. Then Julián continued with his TV appearings on the TV programma "Fresh Wind" that opened through june 27 to july 27. You could see him every nights on SevillaTV from monday through thursday. Julián was the most intrepid and brave reporter of the whole television. His daily section included the cover of events with a short report and the further comments of the team of the programme about the event... all that from the original Julián Lara's point of view.
-Julián Lara's book "Directed by" appears on an article published on the newspaper "La Voz de Alcalá" dated on june 1st, 2006.
-Julián Lara was in Madrid to make an interview in the COPE on may 6th at 3 am, on the radio show "La luna" ("The moon") , hosted by María José Bosch. The show began at 1 am and Julián was interviewed from 3 to 4 am regarding the releasing of his new book "Directed by".
-Julián appears on a double-page interview in the weekly magazine Cambio 16 , on may 1st
- Julián appeared on april 12, 2006, on the press in Panamá next to María Piña, a young and successful actress fromn Panamá who came to the presentation of Julián's book "Directed by" in El Corte Inglés.
- Julián Lara appears in a double-page interview in the monthly spanish magazine "Primera Línea" ("First Line")
- Julián Lara was interviewed on sunday, march 26th, in the "Gran Vía" radio show, from Cadena Ser in Madrid.
- Newspaper from the High School in Tenerife (Canary Islands), issue 15, from 15th to 31st march. Double-page interview with Julián.
- CineVisión, February 2006. Inside of the report of the bizarre spanish cinema you can find an interview with Julián Lara.
- MicroWeb, January 2006. Julián appears in a double page interview talking about his former American Tour as well his upcming projects.
- December 17th, 2005. Julián was interviewed and was co-starring the TV show "Los 100 de la Tele" in Popular TV where he could talk about his filmography and his promotion skills.
- Julián Lara was interviewed by the prestigious TV hoster Paco Lobatón in his new show "La vida en tiempo real". The date was on Halloween night, October 31st at 22:30 hours in Canal Sur. If you don't live in Andalusia you can tune Andalucía TV on the channel number 90 of Digital+.
- October 28th, 19:30 hours. Julián Lara appeared in an interview made on the Sitges Film Festival for the TV show "+CINE" that you can see on that local TV stations from Catalonia: TV L´Hospitalet, TV Badalona, Canal Terrassa TV, TV Mataró, Canal Blau, Granollers TV, Gavà TV, TV Manresa, El 9 TV, Canal Reus TV, Lleida TV, TV Girona i Canal Nord Catalunya TV.
- You can already read the last reviews of the Julián Lara's movies outside Spain. Click HERE to read the article of the german magazine Gory News issue 21, and click HERE to read the review of the american magazine Ultra Violent issue number 7.
- TV: "TVE, news of the Televisión Española", August 5th 2005. Julián was interviewed in the news because of the DVD releasing of "Zombie Xtreme".
- El Correo de Andalucía, El Mundo y Diario de Sevilla, July 20th 2005. Julián and his team appeared in these newspapers because of the DVD releasing of "Zombie Xtreme".
- Extraños en la noche (Strangers in the Night), Giralda TV, June 22th 2005. Ricardo Castillejos invited Julián to the show to talk about his "American Tour", the also have the weird presence of Jesús Gallardo as one rotten zombie.
- Luna Llena (Full Moon), Localia TV, June 16th 2005. Julián was invited to the show to tell about his "American Tour". Salomón Hachuel and Lourdes Luque enjoyed his presence.
- El Correo de Andalucía newspaper, 6th June 2005. Julián Lara appeared in the newspaper because of his American Tour 2005 in Los Angeles.
- Diario de Sevilla newspaper, 1st June 2005. Julián's American Tour 2005 in Los Angeles.
- TVG News, May 2005. Julián appeared on the news of the Televisión de Galicia because of his premiere of "Zombie Xtreme" in the II Andalusian Cinema Week on New York, where Julián was interviewed by the US correspondent.
- TV: "Cine.Dos", in Canal 2 Andalucía. May 4th, 2005. Because of the screening of "Deadhunter: Sevillian Zombies" in the "Spanish Film Festival" from Málaga, Julián Lara was interviewed during his stay in the beautiful city of Málaga.
- La Voz de Alcalá newspaper, May 1 st, 2005. News about the past premiere of "Zombie Xtreme" in NYC, and also about his trip to Los Angeles in June.
- TV: "Canal Sur News", April 26th, 2005. Julián Lara was interviewed by the correspondent of Canal Sur in New because of the premiere of "Zombie Xtreme" in the "II Andalusian Cinema Week" held at the Cervantes Institute in Manhattan.
- Alcalá Noticias newspaper, April 22nd, 2005. News about the "Zombie Xtreme" premiere in NYC, his attending in Los Angeles for the "Fangoria's Weekend of Horrors" in June and about the book that he's writing.
- El Correo de Andalucía newspaper, Thursday April 21 st, 2005. Julián Lara appears in the section "Son noticia" because of the premiere in NYC of "Zombie Xtreme".
- Sierra Madrileña newspaper, April 2nd, 2005. In this weekly newspaper is being mentioning the Award received by Julián in Cáceres.
- Alcalá Noticias newspaper, April 1 st, 2005. Mention to the Award received by Julián Lara in the VIII Horror Film Festival of Cáceres on March 17th., also mention the New York premiere and the book that Julián is writing.
- TV: "Crónicas Marcianas", Februay 28th, 2005. Arlekín, a TV celebrity showman, was in that late night show talking to Javier Sardá because of his acting role in "Zombie Xtreme", acting as himself.
- TV: "Luna Llena", Localia TV Sevilla. January 12th 2005: Julián Lara and Daniel Ordóñez are interviewed by Salomón Hachuel and Lourdes Luque due to the successful premiere of "Zombe Xtreme".
- The argentinian fantastic magazine "La Cosa" (The Thing), December 2004: has just published in the issue number 106 a terrific two-pages interview with Julián Lara.
- TV: "La Noche al Día", Canal 2 Andalucía, December 30th 2004: Julián Lara was interviewed into this news magazine.
- "El Diario de Córdoba" newspaper, 19th December 2004: dedicated some words to Julián Lara, because of the premiere of "Zombie Xtreme" in the city of Córdoba.
- Friday 17th, December 2004, interview with Julián Lara and Daniel Ordóñez made in the Sitges Film Festival, aired in the Fanzivid TV show that can be seen in every local TV inside Cataluña.
- TV: Julián Lara went back to "Crónicas Marcianas", the most important late night show on TV in Spain, he was here talking about his next movie "Killing Twice", after being inquired for the TV show director to appears in front of the cameras to let know all the audiences who was the star of the new movie, Sonia Monroy, not the other envy girl named Nuria Bermúdez.
- "La Revista de Alcalá" magazine , December 2004: published a good article due to the premiere of "Zombie Xtreme" in Alcalá de Guadaíra.
- TV: "Las Tardes con Helena", M95 Marbella, December 4th 2004: Julián Lara and Jesús Gallardo were interviewed by Helena Olaya into this magazine aired for all the Costa del Sol zone.
- TV: "Las Tardes con Helena", November 20th, 2004: Interview with Julián Lara by Helena in the sevillian premiere of "Zombie Xtreme" including the performance and the cocktail that night.
- The local newspaper "La Voz de Alcalá", 15th to 30th November 2004: report about the premiee of "Zombie Xtreme".
- TV: "Giralda TV" a regional TV station is airing a show on Thursday 18th where will be interviewed Julián Lara, Daniel Ordóñez and Calamator.
- TV: "Tele Alcalá", a local TV station, is airing on Wednesday 17th and Thursday 20th the press conference about "Zombie Xtreme" that was held in the morning of Tuesday 16th, 2004.
- El Correo de Andalucía, a regional newspaper, November 17th 2004: article about the press conference of "Zombie Xtreme". As you can see by the photo posted here, Julián Lara has been renamed "Joaquín" by mistake...
- Interviú, from 15th to 21st November 2004, nº 1490: it´s mentioning the screening of "Zombie Xtreme" in the Horror Film Festival of San Sebastián.
- Sierra Madrileña, 13th November: dedicated an article to Julián Lara.
- TV: "Zapping", de Canal+, on Sunday 7th, there appeared some footage from Días de Cine about the "Zombie Xtreme" premiere.
- TV: "Días de Cine", La 2, on Thursday November 4th by night they aired some images of the presentation of Julián Lara while he was introducing "Zombie Xtreme" in the last Horror Film Festival of San Sebastián.
- TV: "Crónicas Marcianas", Tele 5, they aired on October 28th a promo about "Zombie Xtreme", even Boris Izaguirre said about Julián Lara that he´s a great director.
- TV: "Límite 30", Benalmádena, October 2004: Short films TV show where Julián Lara was interviewed and was screened his short "Evil Night".
Every press release or frame from the TV shows included on www.julianlara.com are reproduced with excusively informatives purposes and the mentioned press releases or frames are owned by their respectives publishers or TV stations, if for some reason any publishing company or TV station request us to delete some frame or press release owned by the complainant from this website, please contact our webmaster and he will take it out as soon as possible.
© THE OFFICIAL JULIÁN LARA´S WEBSITE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
1024 x 768 pixels. Internet Explorer / Netscape: versión 4 o superior. Webmaster: José Antonio Monge - www.Planeta5000.com